Organization: National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology
Position: Scientist, Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala,India
Jobs Details: National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 18 Scientist, Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist for Job Location Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 28 February 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Qualifications: B Tech/BE and M Tech/ME in Chemical Engineering OR M.E / M.Tech in Food Engineering/ Food Technology OR MSc in Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/Genetic Engineering and Ph.D in molecular biology/Genetic Engineering.
- No of Post: 12 Posts.
- Age Limit: 32 Years (Age as on 28.02.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/- Per Month.
2. Senior Scientist
- Qualifications: M.E/M.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical/Mechan ical Engineering plus 3 years Experience or Ph.D (Engineering).
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 37 Years(Age as on 28.02.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.7600/- Per Month.
3. Principal Scientist
- Qualifications: Ph.D. in Chemistry / Process Metallurgy with 3 years experience.
- No of Post: 04 Posts.
- Age Limit: 45 years(Age as on 28.02.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.8700/- Per Month.
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: General Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- through Net Banking. The candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PwD/CSIR employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online/Postal
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 28.02.2017
- Hard Copy of Online Application Closing Date : 07.03.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through http://www.niist.res.in on or before 28.02.2017 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self attested All Required Documents & re-prints of publications, caste certificate to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala on or before 07.03.2017.