Position: L1 Support – Service Desk
Job Location: Bangalore,India.
Jobs Details: Capgemini Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of L1 Support – Service Desk for Job Location Bangalore,India. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. L1 Support – Service Desk
- Qualifications: Candidates should have any Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Experience: Freshers
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
- Experience in similar role would be an asset
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written;
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Working knowledge of ITSM;
- Working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Comprehension of ITIL methodology;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good IT Knowledge;
- Document administration skills;
- Awareness of service management and knowledge management tools
- Attention to details
- Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
- Ensures knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
- Regular reporting of the knowledge management tool
- Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
- Ensures high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
- Manages the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis. Knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
- Active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent orCapgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
- Support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
- Prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
- Manages the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge base)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply online by the following link.