Organization: Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC)
Position: 05 Assistant Director
Advt No. : 31/2016
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 05 Assistant Director in A.P. Town and Country Planning Service. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 30 January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Director
- Qualifications: Must possess minimum qualification of B.Arch or B.E (civil) or B.Planning or B.Tech. (Planning) or M.A (Geography) and must possess a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Institution or Fellowship or Associate ship of the Institute of Town Planner of India or equivalent membership of a Professional Institute of Planner recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (Age as on 01.07 2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40270-93870/-Per Month.
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST/BCs Category Candidates : 5 years.
- PWD Candidates : 10 years.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Screening Test & Main Examination.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 31.12.2016.
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 30.01.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.