Organization: Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC)
Position: Assistant Director
Advt No. : 38/2016
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 10 Assistant Director Of Fisheries in A.P Fisheries Service . Interested and Eligible Candidate may Apply online through website on or before last Date 30 January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Director
- Qualifications: A first class degree of Master of Fisheries Science OR A first class degree of M.Tech. in Aqua Cultural Engineering OR A first class degree of M.Sc. with Zoology / fisheries / Ichthyology / Marine Biology / Biological Science.
- No of Post: 10 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37100-91450/-Per Month.
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (Age as on 01.07 2016).
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST/BCs Category Candidates : 5 years.
- PWD Category Candidates : 10 years.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Screening Test & Main Examination.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 31.12.2016.
- Online Application : 30.01.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.